Have questions? Choose a topic below and browse answers to these frequently asked questions by customers like you.
Select a topic
How do I create an account?
• Click "Sign in" at the top right-hand corner of our site
• Click on "Create an Account".
• Provide your name, email and password and your account setup is complete!
I have signed up to Pets’ Station but cannot login with my password. Why?
If you can't log in, please be sure to check the following things:
• Your password is correct (passwords are case sensitive).
• Your email address is s typed in correctly.
• If all else fails, click “forget password” to reset your password
I have a user account with Pets’ Station but forgot my password,. What should I do?
Click “Sign in” at the top right-hand corner of our site to login and edit your account information.
I have a user account with Pets’ Station, how do I change my shipping address?
Click the "Sign in" link at the top right-hand side of our site to login .
Click "Account" and then the "Address book" tab to make the necessary changes.
How can i be updated on Pets’ Station latest news and promotions?
You can follow us on
You can also subscribe to our newsletter by providing your email address at the bottom of the page or by clicking the opt-in option when you sign up for a new account with us during checkout.
How can I unsubscribe from the newsletter mailing list?
You can do so by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our newsletter.
Do you provide FREE Delivery? Is there any minimum purchase?
Pets' Station offers FREE delivery on ONLINE orders of more than S$55. If your order falls below S$55, there will be a standard delivery charge of S$15.
I missed your delivery Attempt. Can you arrange for a redelivery?
Sure we can! However, there will be a re-delivery fee of S$20 applied for any unsuccessful and rescheduled deliveries.
How long does it take before my order gets delivered?
Once your order and payment is received, we will contact you to arrange for delivery. Our delivery time for:
• In-stock items is between 1-3 business days (excluding weekends and public holidays)
• Pre-Order items delivery time is between 7-10 working days. (excluding weekends and public holidays)
our drivers' availability and route.
What time will my order be delivered?
Our delivery timings are as follows:
• Monday: 2pm to 6pm
• Tuesday to Saturday: 10am to 6pm
We do not deliver on Sundays and Public Holidays. Our drivers follow a fixed route and your delivery will be subjected to our drivers' availability and route.
Is it possible for my order to be delivered at my preferred timing?
Our drivers follow a fixed route for delivery and hence, your delivery will be subjected to our drivers' availability and route.
If you require specific delivery timing, you can indicate your preference and our Customer Service personnel will get in touch with you to make the best possible arrangements for you. Do note that any requested delivery time slots will be subjected to a S$20.00 delivery surcharge, and are subjected to drivers' availability. Surcharges paid are not refundable.
Why is my order taking longer than expected to arrive?
It is our priority to deliver your order on time to your door. However, as all delivery timings and schedules are based on our driver’s route, in some circumstances, our delivery time frame may take longer than expected. In such, the time frame may take longer than expected. If we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, we will contact you as soon as possible and arrange for the soonest redelivery.
Do you ship overseas?
No. We ONLY deliver to addresses within Singapore main island. We do not deliver outside Singapore or to post office boxes.
Which delivery zone do you not deliver to in Singapore?
Due to restrictions and limitations (placed by certain institutions and organisations), we are sorry that we are unable to make deliveries to the following areas in Singapore:
• Jurong Island
• Tuas Link
• Changi Cargo
• Country Clubs
• Army Camps
• Seletar Aerospace
• Off-shore Islands such as Pulau Ubin
• Turf Club Avenue
• Singapore Prison Quarters
• Airbase sites
• SATS Inflight Catering Centre 1
• ST Kinetics
• Airport Boulevard, and all airport areas including areas within Changi Airport and Seletar
If no one is at the address at the time of the delivery, are you able to leave the items outside the door?
We require someone to be present at your address to receive the item. Upon receiving the item, do ensure that everything was delivered accurately. In the event that you are uncontactable during the time of delivery or unable to be present at the address, you can:
1. Request for us to leave it at your door or riser in advance, or
2. Arrange a re-delivery with a charge of $20.
We do not accept returns or exchanges on products that were requested to be left at the door. For sensitive and frozen products, we strictly advise against opting for the option of leaving the items at the door. Should the customer still wish to do so, Pets Station will not be held responsible for any missing or contaminated items. There will be strictly no return or refunds provided for sensitive or frozen products.
Please also note that the option to leave the product at the door or riser is not applicable if our delivery team does not have access to the delivery address. This is applicable to the following places:
• Condominiums which require customer to be present,
• Landed properties,
• Passcode protected properties, or
• Security guards preventing delivery access to the unit.
I ordered items that needed to be assemble. Do you provide free assembly service?
Yes we do and it is Free of Charge.
Kindly note that Assembly service will be done ONLY upon customer's request.
You can request an assembly service from us by calling us at 6363 1121.
If you made a request to have your item assembled upon delivery, kindly ensure that someone is present at your address when the order is expected to arrive.
Does Pets Station provide repacking services for dry food?
Please note that Animal & Veterinary Service (AVS) of Singapore strongly discourages repacking of commercially-imported pet food due to:
• Loss of wholesomeness and freshness during the repacking process
• Risk of contamination during the repacking process
• In compliance with the AVS advisory notice and Feeding Stuffs Act, Pets' Station Holding Pte Ltd has terminated all repacking services with effect from 2 Nov 2021. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Is there a possibility of my order not getting delivered?
We will take every effort to accommodate you. However, please note that there might be an unlikely possibility that we are unable to delivery to some location. In that unlikely event, we will contact you using the contact details provided when you place your order and subsequently arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternate address.
What kind of payment options does Pets’ Station offer?
All major debit & credit cards (Visa / Mastercard / Amex).
How secure is shopping with Pets’ Station?
We want your online shopping to be worry-free, so we use SSL (Secure Socket Layers)*, the industry standard encryption standard for online purchase. All of your personal information, including your credit card number, is encrypted by SSL while you place your order.
SSL encrypts your order information to avoid the decoding of that information by anyone other than Pets’ Station.
To check the security of your connection, look at the lock icon on the URL address bar of your browser window when you begin to checkout. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock, the SSL is active. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the site address should be "https".
We endeavour for every transaction you make at Pets’ Station to be 100% safe. This means that you will not be charged if unauthorised charges are made to your card as a result of shopping at Pets’ Station.
How do I know if my payment has gone through?
You will receive a payment confirmation via email upon successful payment. This email will include the details of your purchase and your Transaction ID, which is a unique reference for your payment, and should be quoted on any correspondence with Pets’ Station
Once payment is completed, you will be redirected to a thank-you page with an order summary. You can continue shopping with us by clicking "continue shopping" .
Can I return, exchange or get a refund for an item after it has been delivered to me?
Yes you can but only for products under the following terms and conditions;
1. Product(s) that are in DAMAGED CONDITION UPON DELIVERY, WRONGLY DELIVERED and affected by a MANUFACTURER'S DEFECT will be eligible for exchange and return once verified. Customers are required to produce the original tax invoice as proof of purchase from www.petsstation.com.sg. Additionally, do contact us at +65 6363 1121 or email@example.com.
2. Products must be exchanged or returned within 7 days of purchase. Products should be unused, in its original brand packaging, with tags that have not been tampered with. This does not apply to products that have been accidentally damaged by customers. This policy is only applicable for products that do not fall under the list of clearance products on our site. Products that show sign of use will not be applicable for refund and exchange.
3. Customers should receive and check the product(s) upon delivery. In the unlikely event in which the product is damaged or wrongly delivered, we will arrange for a redelivery to ensure you have the correct items. No return or exchange is applicable for products that are left outside the premises as requested by the customer.
What is Pets' Station Return, Exchange and Refund policy?
1. The Return, Exchange and Refund Policy described are only applicable to online purchases made through www.petsstation.com.sg.
2. All Sales are final and non-refundable.
Please be informed that products such as cages and gates may have a discrepancy of ±2cm. This cannot be established as grounds for an exchange or refund.
3. Products are only eligible for exchange, refund, or return on the above-mentioned terms and conditions.
4. All sale products with the usage of vouchers, promo codes, promotional and clearance pricing cannot be exchanged or returned.
5. If the product is returned and/or exchanged, the customer is responsible for a return shipping fee of SGD$20 delivery charge per trip.
6. There will be STRICTLY no returns, exchanges or refunds for Big Dog Barf frozen products once delivered.
7. Customer is responsible for checking and acknowledging the Big Dog BARF frozen products delivered are in good condition. All return, exchange or refund requests will not be attended to after said acknowledgement by the customer.
Pets’ Station Holding Pte Ltd reserves the right to add, delete or amend any clauses or wordings in the policy without prior notice.
If you would like to return the product to our warehouse, please return your purchase to the following address:
PETS’ STATION HOLDING PTE LTD
21 MARSILING INDUSTRIAL ESTATE ROAD 9, LVL 3
We are always here to help. If you have any questions, please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our customer service team at +65 63631121.
What is the Warranty for Goods/Services provided?
All our goods and/or services will serve their intended functions.
All warranty conditions are stated in the product and/or service information provided, unless the distributor/manufacturer has provided none.
I can't find a particular product/item that I want from the Pets’ Station online store. What can I do?
Kindly contact us at +65 6363 1121 for further enquiries.
We will do our best to assist you or recommend an alternative.
Can I return pet food that I've requested to be repacked?
In compliance with the AVS advisory notice and Feeding Stuffs Act, Pets' Station Holding Pte Ltd has terminated all repacking services with effect from 2 Nov 2021. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
For Pet Food requested to be repacked before 2 Nov 2021, in compliance with the AVS advisory notice and Feeding Stuffs Act, Pets' Station Holding Pte Ltd has instituted its Repacking Policy as follows:
Pets' Station does not recommend the repacking of pet food thus any warranties or guarantees on the quality or functions of the pet food will be null and voided.
All requested pet food repacking services are non-exchangeable, non-refundable & non-returnable.
Why can't I receive any emails from Pets' Station?
If you don't receive an email order confirmation within 15 minutes of payment, it might be due to one of the following:
1. Order confirmation has been caught by your email's spam filter. Check your Spam or Junk Mail folder.
2. There was a typo in the email address provided. You can check and fix this by contacting our Customer Service centre at 6363 1121 or PM us on Facebook.