Printed with the stunning artwork 'Puli Puli Rocks' by Australian Indigenous artist Keturah Zimran, these bright and colourful outback animal toys are stuffed with natural, eco-friendly jute fibre, double stitched for strength and include a hidden squeaker.
10% of sales go directly back to Keturah.
- Made from 7 tough layers of natural jute fabric
- Built-in squeaker included
- Colored with natural vegetable dye
- 100% non-toxic
- Sheree's tail is made from natural rope.
- Made from natural felt and jute
- Double-stitched for durability
- We donate a percentage of sales from each toy to Australian wildlife charities
*Refer to the actual product for the most accurate information.
*Prices reflected online are not representative of in-store prices.